The Irvine Bowl was created with the purpose of establishing a permanent venue for the annual Festival of the Arts and Pageant of the Masters. James Irvine II donated the six-acre location in 1941. The venue includes an expansive lawn, tables, and chairs. The city park also features the Tivoli Terrace, Zov’s Bistro and Forum Theater.
650 Laguna Canyon Rd, Laguna Beach, CA 92651